My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be successful in the future when I refer to a valuable sector in the Future. Especially hoping to get admission for higher education. there I entered an international university and do my education. It is hoped that the parents will not be a burden anymore and cover the expenses by doing part time jobs. I hope to come back to Sri Lanka after finishing my education and get a good and advanced job again. hope to take good care of my parents and treated them well. I hope to take the name of Sri Lanka to a higher place someday. I dream of building good house, buying a BMW car, living a comfortable life and traveling to different countries. I am working hard come through that these dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment