- This is a picture of a garden.
- There are seven children and two animals in this picture.
- They are playing.
- There are four girls and there are three boys.
- One girl on the tree, she is picking an apple.
- The girl siting under the tree and reading a book.
- One boy lying down and sleep.
- The boy who is taking the ball is playing with the dog.
- The girl is drawing a picture of a bee.
- Another girl is going to fly a kite.
- The boy who is near the house playing with a remote-control car.
- They are smiling and play happily.
Friday, March 28, 2025
picture reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Future Dream
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...
-
This is a picture of a garden. There are seven children and two animals in this picture. They are playing. There are four girls and th...
-
Most of the people of Sri Lanka Lived in village during the time of the ancient Sinhala kings. They were farmers. They cultivated Paddy an...
-
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...
No comments:
Post a Comment