I am a foodie girl. anyone who sees me understand that Why I say that, because I am fat. But I like to cook than eat. I can make different kind of food. My family likes to eat the food I cook. I learn to cook from my grandmother. She prepared many delicious meals when we were children. I learned how to cook dishes that I don't know through YouTube. The channel I watched the most is wild cookbook, MR Kitchen. I cook a lot of food by looking at their recipes.
Corona situation I was at home alone until my mother returned at home after her works. At that time, I develop my cooking skills. I can remember when I first learned to make food is hoppers alone, I made a lot of mistakes, but I did not give up. When I make mistakes, I threw away these mixtures.
First of all, I did not set out to make hoppers. I was going to bake buns. But mother had mistakenly put rice flour in the bottle where she always puts bread flour😕, So the mixture was wrong😂. Finally, I change the mix that was used to make the buns and made hoppers out of it. But so far, my hoppers are tastier than mother's homemade hoppers, and crispy👌. The only difference was that it tastes like milk powder😉. When I make mistakes will cooking, I learn something new❤
I made a lot of foods like hoppers, donuts, buns, puddings, cakes, rice and curries, fried rice, koththu, shawarma, petis, watalappan, gajoru, gnanakatha, roti, pizza, drinks, samosa, Udu wade, Malu Banis, etc..... I like to make more delicious food. It can relax my mind. I think cooking is very important for my future life💗😋


No comments:
Post a Comment