One of the nicest movies I've seen is called "Weli pawuru". The story is about parents. It was a movie that touched my heart. In fact, through the movie Weli pawuru, the responsibilities and duties performed by parents to their children were clearly shown with love and kindness. But in return, we realized that the duties, responsibilities, love and kindness that should be fulfilled by the children to the parents are not received in that way. It is really deteriorating in today's society. Society has changed to such an extent that most children neglect their responsibility to take care of their parents who have raised and cared for them since childhood. Thats not a good thing. I see this kind of design for today. I appreciate adding something new to the society through this kind of design. 😀📽💖
Sunday, March 30, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Future Dream
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...
-
This is a picture of a garden. There are seven children and two animals in this picture. They are playing. There are four girls and th...
-
Most of the people of Sri Lanka Lived in village during the time of the ancient Sinhala kings. They were farmers. They cultivated Paddy an...
-
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...

No comments:
Post a Comment