Tuesday, March 18, 2025

About Me


My name is Bashini Prabodya Rathnayake. I live in Kurunegala. My hometown is Melsiripura. I am 22 years old. I live with my family. There are five members in my family. They are my parents and siblings. My parents are teachers. They are very kind and helpful my everything. I have elder sister and younger brother. My elder sister is an undergraduate in University of Kelaniya. In her third year. My younger brother works at Laugfs eco company.

I went to Ibbagamuwa central collage for my advanced level exam. Now I am an undergraduate University of the visual and performing art in Colombo. In the department of dance and drama. In my first year. I enjoy my university life and Study very seriously. 

I have an electric bike. I like traveling, browsing an internet, reading books, cooking & watching in movies. My favorite actress is Saai Pallavi. She is very talented actress. My favorite lessor time activity is dancing. I like to eat noodles and rice and curry. I want to be a lecturer one day. I work hard for that dream come true. 😊💓










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Future Dream

  My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...