I have fond memories of my grandmother. she was a beautiful woman. She took care of us very lovingly. My grandmother took care of me from childhood. I can remember when I was a child, my grandmother put me to sleep in her bed. I sleep like that while she was there, now she is not alive😔💔. My grandmother looks after me when my mother went to work. Indeed, she is like a mother to me. As a child, grandmother was told interesting stories. Delicious food was also prepared for us. I have many beautiful memories written in my heart about my grandma. on that day we celebrated her 70th birthday, she was very happy about it 🎂👵. We were felt love, kindness & protection. when grandma was sick, we took care of her as best we could. I wish her well. The "Aththamma niwan gihin..." song also reminds me of her memories💝🙏
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Future Dream
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...
-
This is a picture of a garden. There are seven children and two animals in this picture. They are playing. There are four girls and th...
-
Most of the people of Sri Lanka Lived in village during the time of the ancient Sinhala kings. They were farmers. They cultivated Paddy an...
-
My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...


No comments:
Post a Comment