Monday, March 31, 2025

Favorite lecturer

 

 

My favorite lecture is Chandana Rajamanthree sir. He is the teacher who taught us Tamil language. He taught us Tamil language online for over three months. Even though I did not study Tamil properly even in school, I found Tamil language very easily due to the method taught by him. He thought the language for a very basic level. Most of the students who were with me in the lecture Were a group of people who had not studied Tamil properly in school. After coming to the university, He studied Tamil language grammar very well. Chandana Sir, who taught a difficult language in a very interesting way, is a teacher who will always remain in my heart. He knows how to sing very sweetly. And the children were taught his subject very lovingly. With the knowledge taught sir, I will face the ordinary level exam well. I expect a good result for it. I am thankful form the bottom of my heart for the knowledge given by the teacher😇📖.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Future Dream

  My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...