Monday, March 31, 2025

My favorite leisure time activity

 


My favorite Hobby is riding my electric bike. Going It makes me very happy. And when I ride one, I feel very free. I love to sing songs while riding my bike. It feels my mind. Also, I think. about a lot of things while riding the bike. I plan what really need to be planned. When riding a bike, I can enjoy everything. Also, I am experiencing how to be careful how to be drive on the road. I bought this bike in the seven months of last year. Now I can ride it well and I have a license. I would like to go on a long trip on this bike. But I Haven't had a chance yet. But I will definitely go on a trip one day. A solo day out with my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Future Dream

  My future dream is to study well and prepare a beautiful future. For that, I hope to do well in university education. There I hope to be s...